Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
The acronym RMM stands for Remote Monitoring and Management. Thus there are two aspects involved- the remote monitoring aspect and the remote management aspect, both of which must be discussed separately. Remote Monitoring and Management allows TSC the ability to:
- install new or updated software remotely (including patches, updates and configuration changes)
- detect new devices and automatically install the RMM agent and configure the device
- observe the behavior of the managed device(s) and software for performance and diagnostic tasks
- perform alerting and provide reports and dashboards
RMM is an efficient endpoint monitoring app that allows TSC to manage and monitor multiple devices from a single console.
With Technology Solutions & Consulting's (TSC) RMM service, you can rest assured that your devices are under 24x7x365 surveillance. This service will monitor the following areas:
- Processor Usage
- Hard Disk
- Free Space remaining
- Memory Usage
- Windows Performance
- Network / Internet Connectivity
Each of these areas are indicators of serious problems brewing on your devices.
TSC provides a free basic monitoring service to customers who simply want to try the service and see the benefits for themselves.
Contact TSC today to schedule an appointment to test out this service!!
Technology Solutions & Consulting offers a remote management service that:
- Allows for Remote Assistance, saving clients money
- Software can be installed / updated remotely
- Automated issue resolution based on predefined rules.